ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Ten Reasons For Not Blogging

OK fans, here how it is: I haven't seriously blogged for a while for a number of reasons.

1) Too Bloody Busy

2) Chronic Ideas Shortage

3) MamaDuck keeps you updated with the gardening, cooking and thespian activities

4) Nobody's upset me enough lately to provoke a blog

5) I'm trying not to highlight any bad crap about Dubai

6) I'm trying to think positive thoughts about Dubai

7) My head's full of goats, cheese and doing manly things for Amazon warriors (blame my panto character!)

8) There is no number eight

9) Or nine

10) Or ten

So now you know. Normal service will be restored as soon as I get an idea!

5 Comments:

Blogger secretdubai said...

Sheer laziness!!

If you have all this blogging downtime, why aren't you writing a nanowrimo novel?

6) I'm trying to think positive thoughts about Dubai

Your novel title could be: "The Glory of Dubai - an adventure of shopping, speeding, and Wise Vision"

5:56 pm  
Blogger Keefieboy said...

But SD, you know I cannot tell a lie!

6:29 pm  
Blogger MamaDuck said...

3. I was only celebrating good fings - sniff! I'll stop now, if you blog your spuds! xx

7:54 pm  
Blogger Deepak Morris said...

secretdubai took the words write out of my fingers :D (we need to update our idioms, don't you think?)

Join NaNoWriMo and you'll have 2000 words a day to blog.

Or at least, you'll try to have them, which is what I'm doing. Details on my blog (shameless blog promotion but you needn't worry, I'm still at the 10 visits per week stage, 9 of them by me).

Hey Mamaduck! Got an offer to come back to Dubai. Guy who made the offer must think I have water for brains. I'd blog the conversation but it'd be too mean. Besides, I'd never have water anywhere in my body by choice. Google W. C. Fields' take on water to see why.

Deepak

11:14 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strange that - I hadn't blogged for over a week myself... lots of bad stuff going on, but normal service has been resumed!

Come by some time and check out a Sky News interview with George Galloway... it's ...urm... interesting to say the least!

4:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home