ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Take a Tootin' Look at This!

It doesn't matter, right? It's only a stoopid bit of meaningless fun. And it's not the winning that counts, it's the taking part. So this is the score on Toot as of 10 minutes ago. Three blogs literally neck and neck with apparently exactly the same number of votes and cherries. So what's the slogan?

Vote for Sabbah and I'll set you free. Nope, doesn't rhyme.

Vote for Freedom For Egyptians and I'll set you free. Nope, doesn't scan.

For the honour of the UAE,
Vote for me and I'll set you free,

And I'll make you a cup of tea,
And fill your life with glee
Ah, that works!

And for all the previous voters, the Damas gift pack is in the post!