ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Friday, April 27, 2007

A Tag Thing

Al Ain Taxi has tagged me. I have to tell you five things you (probably) didn't know about me. Here goes.

1) I used to be a lap-dancer at a Working Men's Club in South Yorkshire.

2) I am a Grand Master of the martial art Okidoki.

3) I don't like beer.

4) I admire Mahmoud Ahmedinejad and George W. Bush.

5) I tell lies.

Now I have to tag 5 other unfortunates.

1) Jayne With A Why

2) MamaDuck

3) Half Man Half Beer

4) Madame Cyn

5) Grumpy Goat

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Morris said...

Ah,

I see that your "taggability" has finally reached the zero value.

*grin*

Deepak

8:50 pm  
Blogger Keefieboy said...

Deepak - consider yourself tagged.

10:01 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

The first one I don't believe. We wanna see proof!

7:08 am  
Blogger marwan said...

No.1 FTW.

9:52 am  
Blogger Jin said...

Bugger!
Can I have No 5 as well?

12:59 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

Awww, I've just woken up! Naughty...

4:25 pm  
Blogger Deepak Morris said...

Keef,

My "taggability" has long crossed zero and is headed to negative infinity (is there such a thing? or does everything just reach infinity anyway?)

I wonder... why do people feel compelled to respond to a tag? Is it some leftover thing from the time we were kids?

Deepak

7:48 pm  
Blogger kaya said...

So sweet, so smooth, so subtle
So, try some.

Nice one Keefie. I hope the rest of today , you did not practise No 5!

11:06 pm  
Blogger CG said...

I assume that you have been busy preparing for your grand departure.

11:21 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

Deepak,

He responded to my tag because he has a sense of fun, I believe.

8:33 am  
Blogger Omar Cruz said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...:Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach hotel club, best western jaco beach costa rica, jaco beach nightlife. Visit us for more information at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/

4:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home