ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Monday, September 11, 2006

That Tag Thang

Thanks to Kaya for tagging me with this ridiculous bunch of questions. Grrr. Here goes then...

1) Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?
Some of the words are quite good but sadly it looks like poo.

2) Does your family know about your blog?
My immediate family, yes. But my dad and sister in England, no. They don't even know about compewters.

3) Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Hell no, I force people to read it!

4) Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
Don't think so - my thoughts have always been mostly made from mindless drivel.

5) Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
I always look at the blogs of anyone who comments on mine, and I frequently go looking for new treasures.

6) There is no question six.

7) Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
No. I used to, but now I've met some of them in real life I realise it's not a good idea!

8) Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Of course there is.

9) Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Not at all - I think bloggers are more likely to have a handle on reality than non-bloggers.

10) Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
It annoys me when someone takes one remark out of context and decides they know everything about me.

11) Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
What a silly question! How can you be afraid of a blog? Most political blogs are a bit boring though.

12) Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
I am always shocked when anyone is arrested for speaking their mind.

13) Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Well, no, oddly, I never did. Do they have Internet in the other place? Or can I sell it before I go?

14) What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
'Tubthumper' by Chumbawamba.

15) Five bloggers to be the next "victims"?
MamaDuck

(I wonder if anyone will realise that's not 5?).