ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dubai Summer Surprises

I had a phone call yesterday from a market researcher. She was wanting to know what people thought about Dubai Summer Surprises. I patiently answered a load of background questions, excitedly awaiting my chance to give my opinion of Modhesh.

Finally, we got there:
Researcher: Did you take part in any DSS activities this summer?
Me: No
Researcher: Ok, thank you and have a nice day
Me: Don't you want to know what I think about Modhesh?
Researcher: No
Me: The snivelling yellow worm
Researcher: Nope, by the way, what is your goodname?
Me: Elvis Presley
Researcher: Goodbye Mr Presley

Hey ho.

7 Comments:

Blogger trailingspouse said...

Ooooh you reminded me of a recent phone call that really pushed my buttons! I started to post a comment, but ended up turning it into blog entry.

8:55 am  
Blogger moryarti said...

Can't wait to get that call! :)

9:50 am  
Blogger Woke said...

Hahaha.
Snivelling yellow worm indeed.

10:14 am  
Blogger nzm said...

She probably thought that snivelling was a complimentary term. :-)

11:33 am  
Blogger secretdubai said...

ARRHGHGHGH I HATE THAT MAGGOT!!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF IT NOW IT'S FINALLY GONE?!!

What happens to people that only have a "badname"? Like "Cecil Scrote"?

2:15 pm  
Blogger DesertNorm said...

I have both.
Like Dr Jeykll and Mr Hyde.

3:04 pm  
Blogger halfmanhalfbeer said...

Keefieboy: you shouldn't have asked, you should have just got stuck in!

HMHB

8:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home