Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Forty-something Brit. Been living in Dubai for the last twelve years, absolutely had it with the astonishing pace of change.
- Safe and Sound in Engerland
- It's A Teeny-Weeny World!
- More Fun With Etisalat
- Counting Down The Days...
- Etisalat's Summer Slowdown
- I Forgot The Good News!
- Diya Believe This?
- Sitting On The Fence?
- Blocked By Etisalat!
- No-Cost Extremely-Warm Water! Offer Ends October.....
Other Blogs I Like
LinksHere's a few interesting sites designed by me:
- Website Design, Madrid, Spain
- High Quality Leather Goods, Spain
- Dubai's best sandwiches
- Flats and apartments to rent in Madrid, Spain
Innova Housing and Property Group can find you a long- or short-term let on flats and apartments. And they speak English!
- Find people to help you learn a foreign language
- Californian gift experiences
- Tribal networking for charity
- Team Building, Training and Consultancy, Dubai
- A quirky Liverpool video site