ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Mondo Bongo

I can't keep this to myself, people in Darfur need our help!

FROM: MRS.REBECCA GARANG.
No.87 John Garang Avenue,
Darfur,
Sudan.

PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL (not any more)
Attn: Managing Director/CEO.

Good Day!! I know that you will be amazed to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request from a widow in need of help. I am Mrs. Rebecca Garang, the wife of Late Mr. John Garang, the rebel who rose to become Sudan's vice-president, who died in a helicopter crash last year.

I, on behalf of Garang family decided to solicit for your assistance to transfer the sum of $USD 20M. (Twenty Million United States Dollars) to your personal account, pending if the fund will be safe without any obstruction.

This money was part of the fund secured in a SECURITY COMPANY by my late husband when he was in power. As his wife, he relied on me; my attention was drawn to this said amount in case of unforeseen circumstances. This fear was actualized on the 6th August 2005. when fourteen people died in the crash, including Mr. John Garang, his security staff and Ugandan military officers. (May his gentle soul rest in peace)

Please do not hesitate to contact my immediate brother CORNELUS BONGO, who is in Johannesburg, South Africa on his satellite telephone Numbers: 27-73 185 2620
Email:cornelusbongo@yahoo.co.in

As he will inform you of the entire procedures to follow:

For your assistance, we have agreed to offer you 25% of the total sum, while 5% will be for expenses which we will incur during the transaction and the remaining 70% shall be for our investment in your country. Finally, you are requested to maintain the secrecy of this proposal.

God bless you abundantly.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Rebecca Garang (For the family)
____________________________________________________

Aah, bless.