Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Forty-something Brit. Been living in Dubai for the last twelve years, absolutely had it with the astonishing pace of change.
- Toot Loot
- My first Haiku
- Middle East Democracy
- Remember The Alamo
- Bouncing Czechs
- Professor Longhair
- Normal Service is About to be Resumed
- Beemer/Bimmer/Bummer Update
- Post A Letter? Jokin' Aren't Ya!
Other Blogs I Like
LinksHere's a few interesting sites designed by me:
- Website Design, Madrid, Spain
- High Quality Leather Goods, Spain
- Dubai's best sandwiches
- Flats and apartments to rent in Madrid, Spain
Innova Housing and Property Group can find you a long- or short-term let on flats and apartments. And they speak English!
- Find people to help you learn a foreign language
- Californian gift experiences
- Tribal networking for charity
- Team Building, Training and Consultancy, Dubai
- A quirky Liverpool video site