ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Toot Poot

I don't know quite what they're playing at over at Toot - at the start of this month they were hiding the vote results, but now the Top Ten is being shown and Raising Youssuf and Sabbah's Blog have popped out of nowhere with 7 and 6 votes respectively. This, obviously, will not do.

So, vote for me and a cup of tea. But there might be a problem. In fact I know there's a Javascript problem on the site that sometimes prevents the wee voting popup box from appearing. If your attempts to vote for Keefieboy result in failure, I encourage you to email the lovely developer of the site, Jad. He'll be interested to know what flavour of computer you are using (PC or Mac) and what Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera whatever).

Tell him I sent you.