ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Toot Voot

So it's a new month and all votes on Toot have been re-set to zero. Interestingly, they seem to have changed the system yet again, and apparently will not be showing any votes until the end of the month. Hmmm, not sure about this.

Anyway, March results for the record: Sabbah's Blog was number one with a staggering 22 votes, Adventures in Dubai came a close second with a gigantic 20. I know a lot of people were unable to vote because there is a programming error on the voting pages, but hey.

If you wanna vote for me again, feel free, but I won't be campaigning like I did last month. 'Thank goodness for that!' says BetterArf in the corner. I will have to find something else to amuse me.