Tuesday, March 07, 2006
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Forty-something Brit. Been living in Dubai for the last twelve years, absolutely had it with the astonishing pace of change.
- Da Oscars n Dat
- Blogger Power!
- What Really Happened On 9/11?
- The Ports Thang Again
- Rip Me Off, Why Don't You?
- National Bonds
- New Toot
- Dodgy Jobs
- Secret Good News From Etisalat
Other Blogs I Like
LinksHere's a few interesting sites designed by me:
- Website Design, Madrid, Spain
- High Quality Leather Goods, Spain
- Dubai's best sandwiches
- Flats and apartments to rent in Madrid, Spain
Innova Housing and Property Group can find you a long- or short-term let on flats and apartments. And they speak English!
- Find people to help you learn a foreign language
- Californian gift experiences
- Tribal networking for charity
- Team Building, Training and Consultancy, Dubai
- A quirky Liverpool video site