ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blogger Power!

I sometimes feel a bit guilty when I make less-than-complimentary comments about companies that have upset me in some way. Because I know that the chances of them stumbling across my blog are somewhere close to zero.

But a couple of days ago I was extremely pleased to receive an email from Monte Carlo Car Rental in Amman, Jordan. I had rented a car from them for our holiday in January, and had written nice things about them in my blog about the trip. I had also slagged them off a little bit because they didn't give me the car I wanted, but hey. So I expect if you go to their website soon you'll see a nice testimonial from Mr Keefieboy of Dubayy.

Cockles of heart duly warmed.