ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged

Hmm, Timski from White Sun of the Dessert has tagged me. I'm supposed to answer some silly questions, and if I don't I'll turn into a frog. And if I do, of course the person what tagged me will giff me a gazillion dirhams. Won't you Tim? Yepp, thought so.

Here goes then:

Four jobs I’ve had:
- Kitchen Hygiene Operative, Butlin's, Clacton
- Temporary Prison Probation Officer, Liverpool
- Dehydrated Vegetable Packer, Batchelor's Sheffield
- Cleat Bender, British Aerospace, Weybridge

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Blade Runner
- Shrek2
- Amelie
- Men In Black

Four places I’ve lived:
- Brighton, UK
- Bristol, UK
- Liverpool, UK
- Riyadh, Magic Kingdom

Four TV shows I like:
- West Wing
- Scrubs
- Top Gear
- don't really watch a lot of telly, sorry

Four places I’ve vacationed:
- Sorrento, Italy
- Ottowa, Canada
- Barcelona, Spain
- Casablanca, Morroco

Four of my favorite dishes:
- Steak and Kidney Pie
- Fish and Chips
- Chicken Korma
- Spaghetti Bolognaise

Four sites I visit daily:
- Google
- Dubai Planet
- The Religious Policeman
- Toot

Four Books I’ve Read This Year:
- Black And Blue by Ian Rankin
- No Going Back by Martin Kirby
- Thud! by Pterry Pratchett
- Nostradamus Ate My Hamster - Robert Rankin

Four bloggers I’m going to tag with this:
- Deepak Morris
- Al Ain Taxi
- Kaya
- Chevygirl

7 Comments:

Blogger sheikha cheryl said...

Aaah...Chicken Korma. Now that is a dish.

7:01 pm  
Blogger Deepak Morris said...

http://dm01.blogspot.com/2006/03/tag-stops-here.html

Take your tag and shovel it... or is that "take your shove and taggle it"?

Well, whatever, I'd rather be a bunny.

They get to proliferate. (ain't that a lovely word for 'gettin' it on'?)

Deepak

12:30 am  
Anonymous Oscar said...

I knew some of those..

4:23 am  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

Oooh, I would respond but some of the answers would reveal my identity to any Al Ainites reading. No kidding, it's such a small place here that I could be recognised by a combination of my answers.

Sorry Keefie, but in the cut-throat world of Al Ain cyber mags, anonymity reigns supreme :-)

9:32 am  
Blogger CG said...

Ahh well Keefie, here it is.

I shall not thank you for tagging me, but the fear of being turned into a frog was enough to spur me on.
Click here
to listen to the 'new' me.

12:03 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

It's no fun trying to drive a taxi with webbed feet...Ribbittt!

1:09 pm  
Blogger Al Ain Taxi said...

Right, I hate being a frog. I will follow instructions, complete the questionnaire and pass the tag on.

2:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home