ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Tagged

Hmm, Timski from White Sun of the Dessert has tagged me. I'm supposed to answer some silly questions, and if I don't I'll turn into a frog. And if I do, of course the person what tagged me will giff me a gazillion dirhams. Won't you Tim? Yepp, thought so.

Here goes then:

Four jobs I’ve had:
- Kitchen Hygiene Operative, Butlin's, Clacton
- Temporary Prison Probation Officer, Liverpool
- Dehydrated Vegetable Packer, Batchelor's Sheffield
- Cleat Bender, British Aerospace, Weybridge

Four movies I can watch over and over:
- Blade Runner
- Shrek2
- Amelie
- Men In Black

Four places I’ve lived:
- Brighton, UK
- Bristol, UK
- Liverpool, UK
- Riyadh, Magic Kingdom

Four TV shows I like:
- West Wing
- Scrubs
- Top Gear
- don't really watch a lot of telly, sorry

Four places I’ve vacationed:
- Sorrento, Italy
- Ottowa, Canada
- Barcelona, Spain
- Casablanca, Morroco

Four of my favorite dishes:
- Steak and Kidney Pie
- Fish and Chips
- Chicken Korma
- Spaghetti Bolognaise

Four sites I visit daily:
- Google
- Dubai Planet
- The Religious Policeman
- Toot

Four Books I’ve Read This Year:
- Black And Blue by Ian Rankin
- No Going Back by Martin Kirby
- Thud! by Pterry Pratchett
- Nostradamus Ate My Hamster - Robert Rankin

Four bloggers I’m going to tag with this:
- Deepak Morris
- Al Ain Taxi
- Kaya
- Chevygirl