Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Forty-something Brit. Been living in Dubai for the last twelve years, absolutely had it with the astonishing pace of change.
- Lurpak Again
- When Is A Highway Not A Highway?
- Darn Tootin'
- Bride and Brejudice
- The VATman Cometh
- I Lurve You All
- Flight of the Phoenix
- Google Number One!
- Abu Zaby, Ash Shariqah, Dubayy Calling
- Beyond Belief!
Other Blogs I Like
LinksHere's a few interesting sites designed by me:
- Website Design, Madrid, Spain
- High Quality Leather Goods, Spain
- Dubai's best sandwiches
- Flats and apartments to rent in Madrid, Spain
Innova Housing and Property Group can find you a long- or short-term let on flats and apartments. And they speak English!
- Find people to help you learn a foreign language
- Californian gift experiences
- Tribal networking for charity
- Team Building, Training and Consultancy, Dubai
- A quirky Liverpool video site