ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Friday, February 10, 2006

Rose Tinted Glasses Revisited

On 15th January I posted an article in response to a newspaper column explaining why young Emiratis like to drive fast. Today I have been contacted by Taryam Al Subaihi, the author of the original piece in Emirates Today who missed the whole shebang as he was away on a break. He says:

Well well well. What a healthy blog. I must say, i have enjoyed many of your comments. As I cannot address each of you, if you those of you who found that article dissapointing, please email writtenmajlis@emiratestodayonline.com
It would also be a pleasure to discuss any other opinions about the column or newspaper.

Read my original post and comments.