ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Out Damn Spot

Aargh, I hate to have to do this, but this evening I had three comment-spams in the space of about 10 minutes. I lurve getting comments, but I can live without spam. So I've turned on comment-spam-blocking, which means that henceforth if you wish to leave a comment you have to decipher a randomly-generated keyword and type it into a box.

And you also have to be a registered Blogger blogger. If you are a non-Blogger blogger, or even a non-blogger, you need to set up a Blogger blog and get a username and pasword. You don't have to actually blog or anything, just have a username and password (if you're really clever you can make your computer remember this for you).

Just go to www.blogger.com. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deepak Morris said...

Darn spammers!

Do they really expect people to click-through to their pneumatically enhanced offers?

I got one of the AHs posting a comment on my blog too. If he does it again, I'm gonna go over to his blog and teach him to mess with me.

Two can play at that game and I have all the time in the world :-)

Hope what you had to do doesn't adversely affect your regular "commentators" ("commentors"?).

Deepak

10:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home