ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Out Damn Spot

Aargh, I hate to have to do this, but this evening I had three comment-spams in the space of about 10 minutes. I lurve getting comments, but I can live without spam. So I've turned on comment-spam-blocking, which means that henceforth if you wish to leave a comment you have to decipher a randomly-generated keyword and type it into a box.

And you also have to be a registered Blogger blogger. If you are a non-Blogger blogger, or even a non-blogger, you need to set up a Blogger blog and get a username and pasword. You don't have to actually blog or anything, just have a username and password (if you're really clever you can make your computer remember this for you).

Just go to www.blogger.com. Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy.