ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Return of the Religious Policeman

A bit over a year ago I stumbled across an extremely well-written blog devoted to the wonderful Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by a Saudi who is blessed with more than the usual amount of brain cells.

Shortly thereafter its author stopped posting.

Now he's in the UK, and is posting a-plenty. Visit The Religious Policeman. Do it now! And be sure to read the archives.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Banana said...

Blimey, now thats a proper blog. I find it rather humbling when i compare what i write about to what he does.

This sort of thing really is what the interweb should be about.

9:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Is all I can say. If that isn't eye opening I don't know what is. As a westerner reading that it makes me more determined to stand up and fight for my rights, and appreciate and not take for granted what I already have.

1:51 pm  
Blogger Hurricane_ said...

Awesome BLOG, thanks for letting us know about this. We should nominate him for some kind of a BLOG award.

7:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home