ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Bells and Whistles

Nobody told me having a blog would be such hard work!

Anyway, today I have added a few bells and whistles. I now have a working BlogRoll. And I will shortly be part of a webring called expat express.

I expect I'll be filling that sidebar with all kinds of gubbins over the next few weeks.

And a change of template is definitely on the cards. I thought this black one was pretty cool when I signed up. Still do actually, but ze problem is that several other people are using it too. So I need to build something unique!

1 Comments:

Blogger pogo said...

White on black's horrible to read on my mad 1600x1200 res screen at work... like your blog though, must be fascinating living out there. Not that I'd survive 5 minutes what with my pure Anglo-Saxon vocab :-)

5:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home