ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Sunday, November 14, 2004

Another holiday!

Well hey,

Ramadan finally finished yesterday (I knew it had to eventually), so today is the first day of Eid Al Fitr. I haven't seen any announcements in the Press about Eid holiday arrangements - this is the usual way of letting people know how many days the Governement is taking off, and how much time the lesser mortals in the private sector can have off. In the absence of any info whatsoever, I've closed my office for 2 days.

I had a very nice comment attached to my blog yesterday, from Amrit(raj), another Dubai Blogger. Take a look at his blog, and also this really interesting art project. If you've never seen a Padmini before, they really do look better with the Artraj treatment! Raj, before you bury it in the sea, I'd really like to see it driving around the streets of Dubai!