ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Engerland!

I wimped out of watching last night's match between England and Sweden due to a combination of general tiredness, the lateness of the hour (11pm kick-off), and the expectation of a seriously boring game that neither side would be particularly trying to win.

As it turned out, I wasn't tucked up in bed by my usual 9.30, but BetterArf still didn't want to go out at that late hour. So about 1115 I texted DubaiBilly to find out if there was any action, and he very wonderfully texted me every time a goal was scored. So I ended up going to bed at about one a.m. anyway.

So I was a total zombie when the alarm went off at 6.30.

Well done England. The next match, against Ecuador, *should* be a walkover.