ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

NeoCounter

Have you noticed the new gadgets on my blog? Three or four days ago I added the NeoCounter who's online script, and the last month's visitors script. Pretty cool, methinks. I always knew I got a lot of traffic from the US, UK, India etc, but didn't really have a way to analyze it before.

So I'm surprised that I get almost as many visitors from the US as I do from the UAE, and that UAE visitors only account for a little over a quarter of all visits. Hmmm, I thought it must be at least half.

Actually the US figure is probably a red herring - I think the script's author might have assumed that .com domains are American - how many sites do you know of that end in .us?