ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Thursday, November 26, 2009

That Wraps it up for Dubai, Then

What do I know? Reuters thinks Dubai is in a bit of a financial pickle. Dubai faces financial sheikh-up. If I was the boss, I think I'd just give the place to Abu Dhabi and bugger off to retire in Spain. Cordoba, probably, or Granada - some nice Islamic architecture there. Bits of it look like Ibn Batutta Mall. And it's sunny most of the time.

2 Comments:

Blogger nzm said...

Some parts of Barca even look like the apartment towers in the Dubai Marina. And apparently we even have a nice Arab bath-house in town!

11:39 pm  
Blogger Middle Ditch said...

I would do exactly the same.

I saw you on Anne's and thought to fly by and have a look.

Nice short posts

10:45 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home