ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Monday, July 07, 2008

One Year, Already

One year ago to the day, MamaDuck and I headed for Abu Dhabi Airport and left the Sandlands. We have not been back, and really have no intention of returning. There's not much we miss about the place - although I haven't had a decent curry since we left. We do miss our friends though.

All things considered, I think leaving was the best thing to do. I just wish we'd done it a few years sooner.

4 Comments:

Blogger w said...

The National has a great article on this today. Click here

11:04 am  
Blogger Seabee said...

We've moved around a fair bit and I think the thing you always miss is friends. every time.

1:38 pm  
Blogger rajesh said...

interesting !
do visit
http://masterandstudent.blogspot.com/

12:49 pm  
Blogger yanira said...

Seven moths ago I left Madrid and moved to Dubai. Don´t tell me I´m crazy...Love your blog!

11:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home