ADVENTURES IN DUBAI:
YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER ONE BLOG
BRITISH DESIGNER LIVING IN DUBAI TELLS (NEARLY) ALL

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

My Blogroll

My blogroll has been growing alarmingly over the last few months. Of course I blame Secret Dubai for deliberately getting her site banned, thereby sparking lots of media coverage and generating lots of interest from the public (pron, pron, pron, ban me now, this site contains pron).

As a general rule I will add any blog to my blogroll if it is worth reading (in my humble opinion (bwuhahaha). I don't intend to list only local blogs, and I still have a bunch of foreign blogs left over from the early days when it was seriously hard to find decent local blogs to link to (they are still there because they are worth reading).

Recently, though, it's become pretty hard to remember whose blog is which or what blog is whose, so I've just trawled through my Blogroll and added little descriptions to most of them. Don't be offended if your entry didn't get changed, it means I can remember who you are without a prompt!